Time and sun change how our skin looks and feels. Loss of elasticity, fine lines, lack of youthful volume--they add up to a look that's less than pleasing. In Encino, CA you can trust your skin care to A E Skin. Dr. Alex Eshaghian and his team are well-versed in all things aesthetic and will treat your skin to rejuvenating treatments that are scientifically based and effective. Learn more about our wide range of services and how great care plus outstanding products can enhance your personal appearance.
Skin care in Encino
At A E Skin, you'll see Dr. Eshaghian every time you visit the office. He'll examine your skin and listen to your goals for smoother, tighter and more line and spot-free skin. Plus, he'll make recommendations for skin care regimens tailor-made for your activity level, age, wellness and personal preferences. What would you like to change?
We're all going through it, and it makes the skin, especially on the face, neck, upper chest and hands, look wrinkled, papery, loose and just plain old. Skin naturally loses its elasticity as collagen production decreases. Dr. Eshaghian has several in-office treatments and at-home skin care products which can change those signs of aging for the better.
Anti-aging treatments include:
- Dermal fillers, an injectable form of hyaluronic acid to smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Chemical peels to reveal a more radiant skin tone (alpha-hydroxy acid is the typical active ingredient, says the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery)
- Cellulite treatments to smooth dimpling on the thighs, abdomen and buttocks
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing, a safe and comfortable way to remove skin spots and acne scarring
- BOTOX Cosmetic, an injectable medication which limits the movement of selected facial muscles and reduces dynamic wrinkling between the brows, across the forehead and at the sides of the mouth
- Laser leg vein treatments to reduce the appearance of spider veins and rosacea
We need the sun for strong bones and great mental health. However, too much sun advances skin aging and threatens both young and old with skin cancer. As such, Dr. Eshaghian recommends Elta MD skin products, including SPF 40 sunscreen, to protect exposed skin from harmful UV rays.
These board spectrum products provide daily moisture and the continual protection you need regardless of the time of year.
How can we help your skin?
Please call A E Skin in Encino, CA to arrange a personal consultation with Dr. Alex Eshaghian. Feel great and look radiant with your healthiest skin ever. Phone the office at (818) 835-1833.